Monsignor John Esseff – Exorcist, Confessor, Catholic Priest

Modern day mystics are more common then one might think. Meet Monsignor John Esseff. A diocesan priest from the diocese of Scranton who’s mission is to consecrate the world to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. His simple teachings on the Catholic faith might be passed over as rudimentary or too simplistic; however, his breath is filled with the Holy Spirit. Some say he will read your soul to help you make a better confession or discern the Lord’s will in your life.

About Maximilian “Catholic Tools” Kolbe

Creative strategies to evangelize, catechize, and develop Catholic Youth and Young Adult Ministry by integrating marketing, technology, and management practices. Fan of St. Maximilian Kolbe and Franciscan University.

Follow on Twitter and Feedburner

Comments

1. Bernadette Wolff says:

This most eloquent Monsignor John Esseff will not only read your soul but he will deliver you from oppression in one visit. May The Lord continue to bless him and keep him as holy as St Padre Pio, his predecessor. In Jesus’ Name through the intercession of The Virgin Mother of God.
    Bernadette Wolff

2. Where is he?

3. Please help me re build the divinemercysite.com back again…

4. I was blessed to attend a Marian Eucharistic conference this past weekend in Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Where Monsignor Esseff was a speaker and the main celebrant at one of the masses. I was able to chat briefly with him and had him hear my confession.
    He’s a joy!

5. I was gifted 4hours with him this past weekend as we were flying home! Who am I to sit next to this holy man??? I was literally flying up in heaven!! He has such a compassionate heart and gentle spirit! I love him with all my soul! Thank you God!!!!!!!

6. How can i get in touch with Monsignor John Essef?

7. jose rodriguez says:

What is the Catholic church position about his locutions?
    thanks.

• Thomas marsico says:

They are not recognized by the church, the locutions about pope Francis being a good pope were totally off base that discredit the locutions

• PROPHET OF THE HOLY SPIRIT says:

In others locutions given to diferents persons, The Lors has said the same, that Pope Francis was send by God to achieve Pope Benedict’s works, to finish it. God bless ya

8. Thomas marsico says:

I see all you folks being very excited about seeing Monsignor Esseff, I guess I am lucky he is my confessor I live next to him he even baptized me and blessed my home, I speak to him all the time, he is a normal man yes maybe will be a saint one day but he is very approachable

• David Stineburg says:

Thomas Marsico,

I would appreciate the opportunity to get communicate or visit with Monsignor Esseff. I feel called to see him for some reason, which sounds a little odd no doubt. I literally feel the prodding by the Holy Spirit to visit this man, that he might be able to shed light and help me discern God’s Will for my life. How would I go about getting an audience with him, or communicating with him? I would appreciate any help you can provide. stinda01@yahoo.com

9. I am doing the German translation of the locutions. I got Monsignore’s permission to do so but it is very difficult to get in touch with him. There are so many spelling mistakes and wrong counting and it should be corrected. These are the ultimate messages for the world. They are so important!
    The German website name “Schlangenzertreterin” means the “Woman who will crash Satans head”.

• To marsico says:

Monsignor esseff is my confessor and teacher I see him all the time would you like me to help

• David Stineburg says:

Thomas Marsico,

• victorfrank says:

Dear Thomas, if possible could you please also send me any contact information you have for Msgr. Esseff? I am discerning the priesthood and a seminarian friend recently met with him and I think he may be able to give me some advice related to my vocational pursuits. I can be reached at notredamenotes ‘at’ gmail ‘dot’ com

10. Are the locutions true? I am understanding from one of the replies, that they are not.
    Thanks,
    Mary

11. You would have to trust the one who is the spiritual director for the locutionist and he is Msgr Esseff. Some of the messages involved a future conclave to elect a new Pope before Benedict had mentioned his plans for resignation! They appear to be very clear and to the point now so necessary for our guidance due to the rapidly deteriorating conditions of the world. I learned of them via a good man who himself has been speaking to groups, esp. about his special anointed and official role within the Divine Mercy apostolate to form groups to visit the dying and pray the chaplet for them. God bless.

12. Why was picture of him and Mother Teresa taken down from the site? Is Monsignor Esseff no longer associated?

13. Paul B studley Sr says:

hi my name is paul. i live in malden mass and to those of you who think these locutions are false , ive been reading them for bout 3 yrs now . and tyhey have been a very special part of my life 3 sundays ago it was very early in the morning and the holy spirit lead me to a very special message . it was the message , recieve without cost . it was a reading from isaiaha ,55:1-13 . after reading the message i asked the lord and god to give me some kind of sign to what i read was what i was supposed to read . well i went to the 5:30 mass that evening and sure enuff , the scripture reading was isaia 55 come drink and eat without cost why do you pay for things that dont satisfy . well i was over come with tears of joy . for the lord does hear us and he does listen .Amen

• I agree I think the locutions are false and Father Esseff is my confessor, the mere fact that the messages support Bergolgio suggest they are either fake or demonic,

14. Paul B studley Sr says:

also at the end of the reading , it says and you will go out with joy and the mountains and the hill will sing with joy , and the trees of the country will clap there hands . well i went home told my wife what happened , i dont think she rally believed me , but the following wednesday my grandson Aaron was over the house me my wife and Aaron were on the back porch , and i was talking bout the reading again and mentioned the part of the trees clapping there hands and 1 sec after i mentioned it, A wind came in from no where and there where 2 trees right in back and they were the only ones that were blowing and the leaves on the trees looked as if they were clapping and my grandson said and they are waving to papa lol . my wife needles to say was astonished and she did believe Amen .

15. Thomas Marsico says:

Hello I keep getting questions about how to get in touch with the Monsignor, about a year ago I found the truth in the Latin mass and the truth about the church after 58′ hence I no longer see Monsignor Esseff

16. I have just become aware of these blog site from a good friend . I am just in a stage of discerning these locutions . Monsignor Esseff seems to be a good solid soldier for Christ. So far in this blog, I take acception to some people’s continual efforts to discredit
    Our Holy Father, Pope Francis. I would advise severe caution to any one who dose that .They very likely can be fighting against Our Lord. Heaven help them.